China Securities Regulatory Commission and China Banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission, Measures for the Administration of the Securities Investment Fund Custody Business
This premium content is reserved for 中国证券监督管理委员会
China Law & Practice Subscribers.
A Premium Subscription Provides:
- A database of over 3,中国证券监督管理委员会 000 essential documents including key PRC legislation translated 中国证券监督管理委员会 into English
- A choice of newsletters to alert you to changes affecting your business including sector specific updates
- Premium access to the mobile optimized site for timely analysis that guides you through China's ever-changing business environment
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact our experienced Sales Professionals at +44 (0)203 868 7546 or [email protected] .
The Datasets page, 中国证券监督管理委员会 created in collaboration with the Library, aims to serve as a starting point for students and scholars to search for data on China. The 2.0 version offers more datasets, and improved data description, including data types and sources. The data have an exclusive focus 中国证券监督管理委员会 on China and were collected from surveys, Chinese administrations, major data portals, and webs, among many other sources.
There is just one caveat: 中国证券监督管理委员会 many sites, like ours, are actively updating themselves, and thus the users might encounter the 中国证券监督管理委员会 altered links or access methods, or even a site no longer found. Please directly contact the data providers should you need more 中国证券监督管理委员会 information.
您当前所在的位置：首页 > About us
CAPCO: A Brief Introduction
China Association for Public Companies (CAPCO) is a national self-regulatory organization and a non-profit organization incorporated by publicly listed companies and relevant entities in accordance with the Securities Law of the People’s Republic of China, the Regulation on the Registration and Administration of Organizations and other applicable laws and regulations. The aim is to facilitate standardized regulation of the capital markets and preserve the lawful rights and interests of 中国证券监督管理委员会 the members. CAPCO operates under the oversight of China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC).
CAPCO performs its functions under the guidelines of “Service, 中国证券监督管理委员会 中国证券监督管理委员会 Self-regulation, Compliance and Enhancement”. CAPCO provides a 中国证券监督管理委员会 platform of high-level services for its members. It is committed to improving the quality of listed companies and promoting sound corporate governance and culture.
CAPCO’s governance structure is composed of the Assembly of Members’ Representatives, the 中国证券监督管理委员会 Board of Directors and the Supervisory Board, all of which function based on membership representation. CAPCO is committed to building itself into an organization that voices the development requests of its members, protects the members’ interests, and provides quality services. CAPCO is also dedicated to 中国证券监督管理委员会 communicating regulatory and self-regulatory requirements to its members in order to make the capital markets more sophisticated.
CAPCO, with 228 founding members, was established on February 15th, 2012. Mr. Chen Qingtai and Mr. Li Xiaoxue were elected as the Chairman and the Executive Vice Chairman respectively at the First Assembly.
As of March 2017, 1,865 public companies 中国证券监督管理委员会 have registered with CAPCO as Ordinary Members. Mr. Wang Jianzhou, former Chairman and CEO of China Mobile, is the incumbent Chairman of CAPCO. Ms. Song Liping is the current Executive 中国证券监督管理委员会 Vice Chairman.
- Reception 0086-010-88009700
- General Office 中国证券监督管理委员会 0086-010-88009677
- Department of Member Services (Members Council Office) 0086-010-88009687
- Department of Training 0086-010-88009720
- Department of International Affairs (Office of Hongkong, Macao and Taiwan Affairs) 0086-010-8800971
- Department of Corporate Governance (Department of Legal Affairs) 0086-010-88009707
- Supervision Committee Office 0086-010-88009703
- Research Department 0086-010-88009695
- IT Department 0086-010-88009726
- General Office [email protected]
- Department of Member Services (中国证券监督管理委员会 Members Council Office) [email protected]
- Department of Training [email protected]
- Department of International Affairs (Office of Hongkong, Macao and Taiwan Affairs) [email protected]
3rd Floor, Tower C, Tongtai 中国证券监督管理委员会 Mansion, No.33 Financial Street, Xicheng District, Beijing,100032 P.R.China
Images are still loading please cancel your preview and try again shortly.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
You are using an outdated browser. Please 中国证券监督管理委员会 upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Click here to enter the knowledge section of the site.
Would you like to continue reading?
Log in or register for free to access this content and more on our Knowledge Portal. If you were registered to the previous version of our Knowledge Portal, you will need to re-register to 中国证券监督管理委员会 access our content.
Already registered? Continue reading by logging in.
Not registered yet? Create a free account to access this content and more.